© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- (transitive, intransitive) To form letters, words or symbols on a surface in order to communicate.
- (transitive) To be the author of (a book, article, poem, etc.).
- (transitive, US) To send a letter to.
- (transitive) To show (information, etc) in written form.
- (intransitive) To be an author.
- (transitive, computing) To record (data) mechanically or electronicaly.
network: | |