Trend may refer to:
When a series of measurements of a Process is treated as a Time series, trend estimation is the application of statistical techniques to make and justify In Investing, Financial markets are commonly believed to have market trends that can be classified as primary trends secondary trends (short-term and secular trends Real estate trends is a generic Term used to describe any consistent pattern or change in the general direction of the Real estate industry which over the course Trends is a series of Scientific journals owned by Elsevier that publish review articles in a range of areas of Biology. "Trends" is a Science fiction Short story by Isaac Asimov. Trend Micro ( is a global company headquartered in Tokyo, that develops Software and services to protect against Computer viruses Malware Trend Control Systems Ltd is a United Kingdom based company head-quartered in Horsham UK. trend is dead! records is an Independent record label based out of Normal Illinois, United States. The present day Trend Records is located in scotland 20 miles west of aberdeen Trend Records was a post- World War II United States Jazz Record label. In Chemistry, periodic trends are the tendencies of certain elemental characteristics to increase or decrease as one progresses from one corner of the Periodic table
- Fads and trends
- Trendsetter (or early adopter). A person among the few who start a fashion or technology.
- Trend estimation
- Market trends, a prolonged period of time when prices in a financial market are rising or falling faster than their historical average, also known as "bull" and "bear" markets, respectively
- Real estate trends, changes impacting real estate brokers, agents and the housing industry
- Fashion trends, longer-term developments in fashion
- Trends (journals), a series of scientific journals of biology
- "Trends" (Asimov), a 1939 science fiction short story by Isaac Asimov
- Trend Micro, a Taiwanese company that develops anti-virus computer software
- Trend Controls, a UK company that develops intelligent building solutions
- trend is dead! records, a record label
- Trend Records (UK), A record label
- Trend Records, a record label
- Periodic trends in chemistry
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Inclination in a particular direction; tendency; general direction; as, the trend of a coast.
- A fad or fashion trend
- To have a particular direction; to run; to stretch; to tend.
- To cause to turn; to bend.
network: | |