A tenet is any opinion, principle, dogma, or doctrine which a person or group believes or maintains, such as the tenets of Plato or of UNESCO. An opinion is a Person 's Ideas and thoughts towards something which it is either impossible to verify the truth of or the truth of which is thought unimportant to For the term in chemistry see Principle (chemistry. Not to be confused with Principal. Dogma (the plural is either dogmata or dogmas, Greek, plural) is the established Belief or Doctrine (Latin doctrina) is a codification of beliefs or "a body of teachings quot or "instructions" taught principles or positions as the Biography Early life Birth and family Plato was born in Athens Greece United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization ( UNESCO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations established on November 16
Tenet may also refer to:
- TeNet Software Consultants, A company offering web solution services. Specialising in OpenSource packages and Content Management Systems.
- Tenet Healthcare, a hospital holding company
- Tenet people, an ethnic group in Sudan
- TeNeT Group, a dedicated Telecommunication and Computer Network Group, IIT-Madras
- George Tenet, Former CIA Director
- Tenet (metal band), a Canadian heavy metal band formed by two members of Strapping Young Lad
- TENET (funk band), a funk rock band from Hartford, Connecticut
- Tenet Insurance Company Limited, Singapore
- Tenet Consultants Limited, Warrington, UK. Tenet Healthcare Corporation ( THC) is an Operating company that owns and operates 57 Hospitals in the United States. Tenet is an ethnic group in Eastern Equatoria in Sudan. They speak Tennet a Nilo-Saharan language George John Tenet (born January 5, 1953) was the Director of Central Intelligence for the United States Central Intelligence Agency Strapping Young Lad was a Canadian Extreme metal band formed by Devin Townsend in Vancouver, British Columbia in 1995 Strapping Young Lad was a Canadian Extreme metal band formed by Devin Townsend in Vancouver, British Columbia in 1995 Control and Electrical Systems Design
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- An opinion, belief, or principle held to be true by someone or especially an organization.
network: | |