Sprinkle may be:
- Aaron Sprinkle (born c. Aaron Sprinkle, aka "Wild Boar" is an American singer songwriter and Record producer from Seattle, Washington. 1970s), American musician & producer
- Annie Sprinkle (born 1954), American actor & educator
- Ed Sprinkle (born 1923), American football player
- Jesse Sprinkle, American musician
- R. Leo Sprinkle (born 1930), American psychologist
Other uses of "sprinkle"
Sprinkle Spangles was a short-lived Breakfast cereal by General Mills. Sprinkles (sometimes known as "jimmies" or "hundreds-and-thousands" see below are very small pieces of Confectionery
- Sprinkle, a method of baptism, particularly used for infant baptism. Annie M Sprinkle (born Ellen F Steinberg on July 23, 1954 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States) is a former Ed Sprinkle (born September 3, 1923) was an American football player Jesse Sprinkle is a singer songwriter drummer guitarist rapper Dr Ronald Leo Sprinkle (born August 31, 1930) is an American Psychologist. Aspersion ( la aspergere) in a Religious context is the act of sprinkling with Water, especially Holy water. Infant baptism is the Christian religious practice of baptizing infants or young children
- Sprinkle Spangles, decorated breakfast cereal
- Sprinkles, decorative candy
- Micronutrient Sprinkles, individual-dose nutritional supplement
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- (transitive) To cause (a substance) to fall in fine drops (for a liquid substance) or small pieces (for a solid substance).
- (transitive) To cover (an object) by sprinkling a substance on to it.
- (intransitive) To drip in fine drops, sometimes sporadically.
- A light covering with a sprinkled substance.
- A light rain shower.
network: | |