The term Social Security has several uses.
- Social security - the general concept of providing welfare
- Social Security (play) - a play by Andrew Bergman
- Social Security (Australia) - system of welfare payments in Australia
- Social Security (Sweden)
- Social Security (United States) - the United States retirement/disability program
- Social Security Administration - the agency which administers the U. Social security primarily refers to a Social insurance program providing social protection or protection against socially recognized conditions including poverty old Social Security is a play by Andrew Bergman. It focuses on trendy Manhattan Art gallery owners Barbara and Andrew Bergman is an American Screenwriter, Film director, and Novelist. Social Security, in Australia, refers to a system of Social welfare payments provided by Commonwealth Government of Australia. Sweden 's social democratic economic formula a capitalist system interlarded with substantial welfare elements was challenged in the early 1990s by high Unemployment Social Security, in the United States currently refers to the federal Old-Age Survivors and Disability Insurance ( OASDI) program The United States Social Security Administration ( SSA) is an independent agency of the United States federal government that administers S. program
- Social Security number - an identification number used in the U. In the United States, a Social Security number (SSN is a 9-digit number issued to citizens Permanent residents and temporary (working residents under section 205(c(2 S. to track individuals for taxation purposes
- Social Security Trust Fund - the financial accounts for the U. The Social Security Trust Fund is the means by which the federal government of the United States accounts for excess paid-in contributions from workers and employers S. retirement program
- South African Social Security Agency - an Agency of the South African Government
See also The South African Social Security Agency is a national agency of the South African Government created in April 2005. The Canada Pension Plan ( CPP) is a contributory earnings-related Social insurance program National Insurance (NI is a system of taxes and related Social security benefits in the United Kingdom.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |