Boys skinny dipping in a sacred tank of water in Tiruvanamalai, India.
Skinny dipping, also spelled skinny-dipping, is swimming naked, i. Swimming is the movement by humans or animals through Water, usually without artificial assistance Nudity is the state of wearing no Clothing. The term' "nudity" can also occasionally be used to refer to wearing significantly less clothing than expected e. without any swimsuit. A swimsuit, bathing suit or swimming costume is an item of Clothing designed to be worn for Swimming.
- Skinny diving can mean "skinny dipping" or free diving. Free diving is any of various aquatic activities that share the practice of breath-holding Underwater diving.
- For skin diving see skindiving. Skindiving may refer to Freediving, or breath-hold underwater diving Scuba diving, as distinct from standard diving in an old-type heavy
Families enjoying the swimming at Monts de Bussy, Haute Vienne, France.
The term skinny dip, first recorded in English in the 1950s, includes the somewhat archaic word skinny, known since 1573, meaning "having to do with skin", as it exposed the naked hide; in World War II skinny was also used for the 'naked' truth. World War II, or the Second World War, (often abbreviated WWII) was a global military conflict which involved a majority of the world's nations, including
The term is commonly used with a neutral tone to describe swimming in unheated water, but is also used when referring to going naked in hot tubs and hot springs. Nudity is the state of wearing no Clothing. The term' "nudity" can also occasionally be used to refer to wearing significantly less clothing than expected A hot tub is a large home-made or manufactured tub or small pool full of heated water and used for soaking relaxation, Massage, or A hot spring is a spring that is produced by the emergence of geothermally heated Groundwater from the earth's crust.
It has a more mischievous connotation when describing swimming excursions (often under cover of darkness) in swimming pools or at beaches where one would be expected to wear swimsuits. A swimming pool, swimming bath, wading pool, or simply a pool, is an artificially enclosed Body of water intended for Swimming or A swimsuit, bathing suit or swimming costume is an item of Clothing designed to be worn for Swimming. In this sense, skinny dipping in mixed company (i. e. both males and females) has an element of sexual rebelliousness to it, though sexual activity does not necessarily take place. Generally speaking human sexuality is how people experience and express themselves as sexual beings Human sexual behavior or different human sexual practices encompass a wide range of activities such as strategies to find or attract partners ( Mating and display
In the UK skinny-dipping is often known as 'wild swimming' though this can also refer to simply swimming in nature. 
Social conventions relating to swimming made aquatic recreation quite cumbersome. This picture depicts early bathing machine changing areas and full swim wear. It used to be unlawful for even men to go topfree
. Topfreedom is a Social movement seeking the recognition of a right of women and girls to be topfree in public where men and boys have that right
"The Swimming Hole"
, 1885, by Thomas Eakins
(1844-1916). Thomas Cowperthwait Eakins ( July 25, 1844 – June 25, 1916) was a realist painter, Photographer, sculptor
In ancient times skinny dipping was the only method of swimming. Swimming suits had not been invented.
Skinny dipping was once very common in the Western world too, especially for young boys and girls swimming in a secluded pond, swimming hole, or section of a river. Definitions A swimming hole is a place in a River, Stream, creek, spring, or similar natural body of Water Swimsuits were originally uncommon in these settings, as they were made out of materials such as wool that required extra care to deal with, and were of limited practical benefit. A swimsuit, bathing suit or swimming costume is an item of Clothing designed to be worn for Swimming. Although modern swimwear is more practical, skinny dipping remains a fairly common activity in rural areas, where an unwanted audience of outsiders is rather unlikely; yet it may be forbidden even there by law.
Before the YMCA began to admit females in the early 1960s, swimming trunks were not even allowed in the pools, and high school swimming classes for boys sometimes had similar policies, citing the impracticality of providing and maintaining sanitary swimming gear and clogging swimming pools' filtration systems with lint fibers from the swimsuits. The Young Men's Christian Association (" YMCA " or " the Y " was founded on June 6, 1844 in London England by a young man The 1960s decade refers to the years from the beginning of 1960 to the end of 1969 These practices were common because of the perception that there was nothing wrong or sexual about seeing members of the same gender in the nude, especially in these indoor contexts among equals in 'birthday suit uniform'. Nudity is the state of wearing no Clothing. The term' "nudity" can also occasionally be used to refer to wearing significantly less clothing than expected
In the United States, various counties and municipalities may enact their own dress codes, and many have. The United States of America —commonly referred to as the There is no federal law against nudity. Nude beaches, such as Baker Beach in San Francisco, operate within federal park lands in California. Baker Beach is a state and national public beach on the Pacific Ocean coast on the San Francisco Peninsula. The City and County of San Francisco is the fourth most populous city California ( is a US state on the West Coast of the United States, along the Pacific Ocean. However, under a provision called concurrent jurisdiction, federal park rangers may enforce state and local laws, or invite local authorities to do so. Concurrent jurisdiction exists where two or more Courts from different systems simultaneously have Jurisdiction over a specific case A Park ranger is a person in lead of protecting and preserving parklands - national state or provincial parks
Skinny dipping in modern culture
As literature is not a visual medium, forms of nudity are easily accepted here.
- In classical Dutch language works of the Flemish authors Felix Timmermans and Ernest Claes, both also made into motion pictures which include the explicit scenes, title characters practice it in different ways: the adult Pallieter, who has recovered from a potentially lethal sickness, takes skinny dive in the river is symbolical for shedding his old stuffy city life in favor of hedonistic life in the country; the mischievous schoolboy nicknamed De Witte van Sichem, a farmhand's son, is caught by his mother skinny diving with classmates - at the adult's approach Witte hides himself, not because of his nudity, but because he was supposed to be at work; she recognizes and takes away his clothes, forcing him to return home covered only by leaves, expecting a good hiding. Leopold Maximiliaan Felix Timmermans ( 5 July 1886 &ndash 24 January 1947) is the most translated Author of Flanders. Andreas Ernestus Josephus Claes ( 24 October 1885 in Zichem - 2 September 1968 in Elsene) was a Flemish author
- The Great Brain series of books by J. The Great Brain is a series of children's books by American author John Dennis Fitzgerald (1907-1988 D. Fitzgerald, set in the 1800s frequently includes chapters set at the old swimming hole.
- In the Soup children's series books by Robert Newton Peck, boys Soup and Rob sometimes go skinny-dipping. Soup is a Food that is made by combining ingredients such as Meat and Vegetables in stock or hot/boiling Water, until the flavor Robert Newton Peck is an American Author of books for young adults. A chapter from the second book, Soup And Me where their clothes are stolen by bully Janice Ryker, leaving the boys stranded and forced to "borrow" dresses from a church rummage sale, was adapted into an episode of the ABC Weekend Special starring Shane Sinutko and Christian Berrigan. The ABC Weekend Special is a weekly 30-minute Anthology TV series for children which aired Saturday mornings on ABC from 1977 to 1997
- The Plague by Albert Camus features two of the lead characters, Rieux and Tarrou, swimming naked into the Mediterranean Sea from Oran beach. The Plague ( Fr. La Peste) is a Novel by Albert Camus, published in 1947, that tells the story Albert Camus ( (7 November 1913 – 4 January 1960 was an Algerian born French Author, philosopher, and journalist who won the Nobel prize Oran ( Arabic:ar وهران pronounced Wahran; also transliterated as Ouahran, Spanish: Orán.
- Skinny-Dipping at Monster Lake (Aladdin Fiction) is a children's book by Bill Wallace that tells the story of a group of boys trying to learn the secret behind the mystery of the glowing eyes they see in the lake. See also Bill Wallace (martial arts. Bill Wallace (born May 18, 1949) is a Bassist from Winnipeg,
- In Mark Twain's The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Tom, Huck and Joe go skinny-dipping on their desert island hideaway. Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30 1835 – April 21 1910 better known by the Pen name Mark Twain, was an American Humorist, satirist The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain, is a popular 1876 Novel about a young boy growing up in the Antebellum South
- In Larry McMurtry's The Last Picture Show Jacy falls in with a crowd that frequently skinny dips and she has to at least once to fully be accepted by them. Larry Jeff McMurtry (born June 3, 1936) is an American Novelist, Screenwriter, Essayist and Bookseller. The Last Picture Show is a 1971 film directed by Peter Bogdanovich, adapted from a 1966 novel by Larry McMurtry.
- Several other popular books use, essentially, Skinny-dipping as or in the title.
- Most literature on Naturism uses the phrase "skinny-dipping" to set a relaxed tone, as in the YMCA photo.
- The R.E.M. song Nightswimming refers to skinny dipping (specifically at night). REM is an American rock band formed in Athens, Georgia, in 1980 by Michael Stipe ( lead vocals) Peter Buck ( Guitar " Nightswimming " is a song by the American Alternative rock band R
- Alternative rock band 311 took its name from the "indecent exposure" code for the State of Nebraska, after former guitarist Jim Watson and bassist Aaron "P-Nut" Wills were caught skinny dipping. 311 (pronounced "three eleven" is a band from Omaha Nebraska. Nebraska ( is a state located on the Great Plains of the Midwestern United States and
- Skinny dipping can refer to swimming offshore from nude beaches. A nude beach (British English naturist or nudist beach) is a Beach where users are legally at liberty to be nude.
- Skinny-dipping (Au Pairs, The) (2005) ISBN 1-4169-0382-8 For Grade 9 and up. Culturally, cutting edge.
Skinny dipping was a common subject of Old Masters and Romantic oil paintings, usually bucolic or in a mythological or historical setting. Henry Scott Tuke, RA ( 12 June 1858 &ndash 13 March 1929) a British painter and photographer is best remembered " Old Master " (or " old master " is a term for a European painter of skill who worked before about 1800, or a painting by such Romanticism is a complex artistic literary and intellectual movement that originated in the second half of the 18th century in Western Europe, and gained strength during the Pastoral, as an adjective refers to the lifestyle of Shepherds and Pastoralists moving livestock around larger areas of land according to seasons and availability In later days it became rarer, but more likely to depict straight-forward contemporary scenes.
- The English painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) is mainly known for various depictions of boys and young men who swim, dive and lounge, usually naked, on a boat or on the beach, sometimes in a traditional 'alibi' context, but after 1890 often just naturalistic, usually sexually innocent scenes with local youths in the Cornish fishing port of Falmouth where he settled in 1885. Henry Scott Tuke, RA ( 12 June 1858 &ndash 13 March 1929) a British painter and photographer is best remembered Falmouth (Aberfal is a town Civil parish and Port on the River Fal on the south coast of Cornwall, England, UK.
- Norman Rockwell's painting No Swimming that adorned the cover of the June 4, 1921 edition of the Saturday Evening Post with boys in various states of undress escaping from the local authorities. Norman Percevel Rockwell ( February 3, 1894 &ndash November 8, 1978) was a 20th century American painter and Illustrator
As for film, since a skinny dive is considered more innocent than nudity in an explicitly sexual context, skinny dipping scenes are unlikely to cause a scandal and stand a better chance of surviving the censor/ rating authorities' scrutiny.
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer (1938) Even though there was a swimming hole scene shot from a distance, promotional stills were taken of Tommy Kelly in the nude. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain, is a popular 1876 Novel about a young boy growing up in the Antebellum South
- Child Bride (1938) gained notoriety for a lengthy scene involving a 12-year-old girl swimming naked while a leering older man observes. This article is about the 1938 film For the social practice see Child Marriage Child Bride, also known as Child Bride of
- Oklahoma! (1955 film) Early in the film, Laurey is discreetly seen skinny dipping in a watering hole as Ado Annie and Ali Hakim arrive. The 1943 musical play Oklahoma!, written by Composer Richard Rodgers and Lyricist / Librettist Oscar Hammerstein II
- Tom Brown's School Days (1951) Group of British School children going swimming in this less famous adaptation. Tom Brown's Schooldays is a novel by Thomas Hughes first published in 1857
- The Fool Killer (1965) Anthony Perkins and 12 year old Edward Albert take a break from the road to swim. Anthony Perkins ( April 4, 1932 – September 12, 1992) was an Academy Award -nominated Golden Globe -winning American Edward Albert ( February 20 1951 - September 22 2006) was an American film and television Actor
- Pollyanna (1969) Opening shot of classic Disney movie is of a group of "starkers" swimming under a railroad track. For other uses see Pollyanna (disambiguation Pollyanna is a best-selling 1913 novel by Eleanor H
- Easy Rider (1969) Emphasizes anarchic Hippie style. Easy Rider, a 1969 American Road movie written by Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper and Terry Southern.
- The Last Picture Show (1971) set in Archer City, Texas contains an indoor naked pool use tradition including an 'initiation' consisting in divesting in full view. The Last Picture Show is a 1971 film directed by Peter Bogdanovich, adapted from a 1966 novel by Larry McMurtry.
- Walkabout (1971) emphasis on communing with Nature. Walkabout is a 1971 British film set in Australia. Loosely based on the novel by James Vance Marshall, it was written by
- Tom Sawyer (1973) Musical version even sings about "Tom and Huck swimming in the nude. Tom Sawyer was a popular 1973 theatrical version of the Mark Twain boyhood adventure story The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. "
- Jaws (film) (1975) In the very beginning of the film, the character Chrissie goes skinny dipping in the ocean, and then gets eaten by the shark, becoming its first victim. Jaws is a 1975 thriller / horror Film directed by Steven Spielberg and based on Peter Benchley 's best-selling
- In It's My Party (1976 film), a scene with naked young men taking a high dive and quickly getting out of the pool to dive again sets the image of the good old days of a wealthy gay couple. It's My Party is a 1996 American Drama Film. Written and directed by Randal Kleiser, it was one of the first feature films
- Bilitis (1977) Group of 6-7 teenage girls skinny dipping in a lake.
- Hair (1979 musical) Emphasizes anarchic Hippie style. Hair is a 1979 film adaptation of the 1968 Broadway musical of the same title about a Vietnam war draftee who meets and befriends
- The Blue Lagoon (1980) Emmeline and Richard Lestrange (played by Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins) are shown skinny dipping in the sea together while growing up on a tropical island. The Blue Lagoon is a 1980 English language romance and Adventure film starring Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins Brooke Christa Camille Shields (born May 31, 1965) is an American actress and Supermodel. Christopher Atkins (born Christopher Atkins Bomann on February 21, 1961) is a Golden Globe -nominated American Actor
- Friday The 13th (1980) Horror film series became famous for skinny dippers who were stalked and killed by undead maniac Jason Voorhees and his mother. Appearances
- On Golden Pond (1981) Family skinny dipping intended to demonstrate open-minded nature of parents. On Golden Pond is a 1981 American Drama film directed by Mark Rydell.
- For Your Eyes Only (1981) At the end of the film, Bond and Melina go Skinny Dipping. For Your Eyes Only can refer to James Bond references ''For Your Eyes Only (short story collection'', the Short
- Gallipoli (1981) shows Commonwealth troops skinny dipped near a Mediterranean front. Gallipoli is a 1981 Australian Film, directed by Peter Weir and starring Mel Gibson and Mark Lee, about several young
- Paradise (1982) shows Phoebe Cates and Willie Aames shown skinny dipping in a desert oasis. Paradise is a 1982 English language romance and Adventure film starring Phoebe Cates and Willie Aames, written and Phoebe Cates (born July 16, 1963) is an American film actress known for her roles in several Teen films most notably Willie Aames (born Albert William Upton July 15, 1960, in Orange County, California, U
- Summer Lovers (1982) A young American couple visits the nude beaches on the Greek island of Santorini. Summer Lovers is a 1982 Film written and directed by Randal Kleiser, starring Peter Gallagher, Daryl Hannah and
- National Lampoon's Vacation (1983), Christie Brinkley skinny dipped in a motel swimming pool with Chevy Chase, who was later joined by Beverly D'Angelo. National Lampoon's Vacation is a 1983 Comedy film directed by Harold Ramis and starring Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo, Christie Brinkley (born February 2, 1954) is a former American fashion model, and ex-wife of musician Billy Joel. Entering dictionaries after World War II, the word motel, a Portmanteau of motor and hotel or motorists' hotel, referred Cornelius Crane “Chevy” Chase (born October 8 1943 is an American Emmy Award-winning Comedian, Writer, and television and film Beverly D'Angelo (born November 15 1951 is an American Singer and Actress, perhaps best known for her roles as Ellen Griswold in the National Lampoon's
- Ronia the Robber's Daughter (Sweden/Norway 1984). For the 1984 film see Ronia the Robber's Daughter (film. Ronia the Robber's Daughter ( Swedish Ronja Rövardotter "Sverige" redirects here For other uses see Sweden (disambiguation and Sverige (disambiguation. Norway ( Norwegian: Norge ( Bokmål) or Noreg ( Nynorsk) officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a Constitutional Ronia and her friend Birk (both 11) played and ran naked at a lake in the forest.
- Children of a Lesser God (1986) Sarah Norman (Marlee Matlin) took a skinny dip in the deaf school's swimming pool. Children of a Lesser God is a 1986 film that tells the story of a speech teacher at a school for Deaf students who falls in love with a deaf woman who This is about the actress For the political professional see Mary Matalin.
- A Room with a View (1986, Academy Award winner) the reverend Beebe remarks young Freddy Honeychurch is extraordinarily direct when in one sentence presenting himself and extending an invitation for a swim to his new neighbours' slightly older son George Emerson, but when the two invite him, he cheerfully accepts- after splashing and frolicking in and around the pool in the woods, they are surprised by Freddie's mother, his sister and her fiancé. A Room with a View is a 1986 Merchant Ivory Productions ' feature film with a screenplay by Ruth Prawer Jhabvala.
- Doc Hollywood (1991) In an apparent dream scene, actress Julie Warner is shown undressing and slipping into a river in the buff. Doc Hollywood is a 1991 Comedy film based on the book What? Dead again?, by Dr Juliet Mia "Julie" Warner (born February 9 1965) is an American Actress. Then Michael J. Fox is shown waking from the dream, stumbling outside nursing a hangover, which seems to disappear when Warner bursts starkers from the water, and he sees the conclusion of his dream. Michael J Fox (born Michael Andrew Fox; June 9 1961 is a Canadian / American Fox offers her a cover, but she is unconcerned with her nakedness, aware that he's the new town doctor. After redressing, she sarcastically tells him, "You can blink now. "
- At Play in the Fields of the Lord (1991) Few of the cast didn't get naked at one point during this film of missionaries in South America - Daryl Hannah, Kathy Bates and Tom Berenger included. At Play in the Fields of the Lord ( 1991) is a Drama film directed by Hector Babenco adapted from the 1965 novel of the same name by Daryl Christine Hannah (born December 3, 1960) is a American Film actress. Kathleen Doyle "Kathy" Bates (born June 28, 1948) is an Academy Award two-time Golden Globe and two-time Screen Actors Guild Tom Berenger (born May 31, 1948) is an Academy Award -nominated and Golden Globe -winning American Actor known mainly for
- The Man in the Moon (1991) There is a scene in which Dani Trant (Reese Witherspoon) is seen behind foliage, removing her clothes, and then running and jumping in the swimming hole on a neighbor's land. The Man in the Moon is a 1991 Drama film directed by Robert Mulligan. Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon (born March 22 1976 is an Academy Award winning American actress and Film producer, who has established herself as She is soon surprised by Court Foster, Jason London, the new neighbor when jumps in the swimming hole with and chases her off. Jason Paul London ( November 7, 1972) is an American Film and Television Actor best known for his role as Randall "Pink"
- Return to the Blue Lagoon (1991) Lilli Hargrave and Richard Lestrange (played by Milla Jovovich and Brian Krause) are shown skinny dipping in the sea together while falling in love on a tropical island. Return to the Blue Lagoon is a 1991 English language romance and Adventure film starring Milla Jovovich and Brian Krause Milla Jovovich (ˈjɔvɔvitɕ Serbian: Milica Jovović / Милица Јововић; Милла Йовович; Ukrainian: Мiлла Brian Jeffrey Krause (born February 1, 1969) is an American Actor.
- Radio Inside (1994) Matthew stripped naked before attempting suicide by swimming into the open sea. Radio Inside is a 1994 US film written and directed by Jeffrey Bell.
- Threesome (1994) shy Eddy needs some encouragement from his two college roommates to strip down and follow them into a lake - afterwards they are surprised by a class of school kids. Threesome is a 1994 film written and directed by Andrew Fleming.
- Exit to Eden (1994) Lisa Emerson (Dana Delany) and Diana (Stephanie Niznik) are shown skinny dipping in the swimming pool at a sexual fantasy resort. Exit To Eden is a 1994 American Feature film based on the Anne Rice novel of the same name, directed by Garry Marshall and adapted Dana Welles Delany (born March 13, 1956) is an American Film, stage, and Television Actress Stephanie Niznik (born May 20, 1967 in Bangor Maine) is an American film television and theatre Actress most famous for her role
- Camilla (1994) Jessica Tandy took a dip. Jessie Alice Tandy ( June 7, 1909 &ndash September 11, 1994) was a British - American stage and film actress
- Now and Then (1995) Teenagers Roberta Martin and Tina Tercell (Christina Ricci and Thora Birch) stole the clothes of skinny dipping brothers, including Devon Sawa. Now and Then is a 1995 Film directed by Lesli Linka Glatter and starring Demi Moore, Melanie Griffith, Rosie Christina Ricci (born February 12 1980 is an Emmy Award -nominated American actress who first achieved fame for her role as Wednesday Addams in Thora Birch (born March 11, 1982) is an American actress. She was a leading child actor in the 1990s starring in movies such as Devon Edward Sawa (born September 7, 1978) is a Saturn Award -winning Canadian Actor.
- Dante's Peak (1997) a skinny-dipping couple were surprised by volcanic heat and boiled alive. Dante's Peak is a 1997 Disaster film starring Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton.
- Lawn Dogs (1997), Trent stopped his truck on a high bridge, forcing passing traffic to witness him stripping completely and diving off starkers. Lawn Dogs is a ( 1997) Drama film directed by John Duigan and screenwritten by Naomi Wallace.
- Wilde (1997, life of the witty playwright Oscar) several men jumped off an English seaside resort pier in various attire, from full bathing suits to stark naked. Wilde is a 1997 British Biographical film directed by Brian Gilbert with Stephen Fry in the titular role
- Shadrach (1998) A family from the 1930s took a swim together at the old mill pond. Shadrach is a 1998 American film directed by Susanna Styron, based on a short story by William Styron, about a former slave's struggle to be
- The Parent Trap (1998) One of the girls has to go skinny-dipping, nothing much is shown except maybe a silhouette. The Parent Trap is a 1998 Family film remake of 1961 's same titled film.
- Cruel Intentions (1999), main character Sebastian Valmont (Ryan Phillippe) arranged to meet Annette Hargrove (Reese Witherspoon) while he's skinny dipping indoors, who wore a one piece swimsuit while swimming with him. Cruel Intentions is a 1999 American Feature film starring Ryan Phillippe, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon Matthew Ryan Phillippe (ˈfɪlɪpi born September 10, 1974) is an American Actor. Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon (born March 22 1976 is an Academy Award winning American actress and Film producer, who has established herself as
- In the anime series Inuyasha (2000) Skinny Dipping is a frequent task for the character Kagome. full title ( romanized as INUYASHA is a character in the Anime and Manga series InuYasha created by Rumiko Takahashi.
- Y tu mamá también (2001) two upper-class Mexican best friends frollicked and jumped in the pool together naked. Y tu mamá también (literally "And your mother too" released in English-speaking markets under the original title in Spanish) is a
- In the television series Kyle XY, the character Josh Trager goes skinny-dipping with a girl in a jacuzzi, only to be subsequently caught. Kyle XY is an American Drama Television series filmed in the Vancouver, British Columbia area
- Open Season (2006) Bob and Bobbie go skinny-dipping. Open Season is a 2006 computer-animated Film produced by Sony Pictures Animation and directed by Roger Allers, Jill The skinny-dipping segment is expanded in the short film Boog and Elliot's Midnight Bun Run. Boog and Elliot's Midnight Bun Run is a computer animated Short film from Sony Pictures Animation.
- Wild Hogs (2007) John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy got caught skinny dipping in a roadside pond by a picnicking family. Wild Hogs is a 2007 Comedy Film starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and William H Tim Allen (born Timothy Allen Dick; June 13, 1953) is an American Comedian, Actor, Voice-over artist and Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence (born April 16, 1965) is an American Actor, Comedian, director and producer. William Hall Macy Jr (born March 13, 1950) is an Academy Award -nominated double Emmy - and Screen Actors Guild Award -winning
- ^ See for instance Waterlog by Roger Deakin. This is a list of public outdoor clothes free areas for recreation Roger Stuart Deakin (11 February 1943 in Watford, Hertfordshire &ndash 19 August 2006 in Mellis, Suffolk) was an English writer
- ^ Tate, Cassandra (2001-03-14). Year 2001 ( MMI) was a Common year starting on Monday according to the Gregorian calendar. Events 1489 - The Queen of Cyprus, Catherine Cornaro, sells her kingdom to Venice. Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of Greater Seattle -- Part 3: Readjustment, 1930-1980. HistoryLink. org. Retrieved on 2007-03-25. Year 2007 ( MMVII) was a Common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar in the 21st century. Events 1199 - Richard I is wounded by a crossbow bolt while fighting France which leads to his death on April 6.
- ^ Saul, Andrew (2005). Hate to Exercise as Much as I Do?. From the books Doctor Yourself and Fire Your Doctor by Dr. Andrew W. Saul PhD. Dr. Andrew W. Saul PhD. 23 Greenridge Crescent Hamlin, NY. 14464 USA. Retrieved on 2007-03-26. Year 2007 ( MMVII) was a Common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar in the 21st century. Events 1026 - Pope John XIX crowns Conrad II as Holy Roman Emperor.
Sources and external links
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- The practice of swimming in the nude, as opposed to a swimsuit.
network: | |