Repetition may refer to:
La Reprise is a French novel in the Nouveau roman style by Alain Robbe-Grillet published in 2001 by Les Éditions de Minuit. Strap It On is the first album by Helmet. Originally released in 1990 through Amphetamine Reptile Records, it was subsequently rereleased by Interscope Featuring "Birds" is an album by the American indie band Quasi. "Repetition" is an 1989 Ballad by Information Society. Live at the Witch Trials is the debut album by The Fall, first released on 16 March 1979.
- Repetition A poetic device that repeats its self over and over again.
- Repetition (rhetorical device), a rhetorical device
- Repetition (music), the use of repetition in musical compositions
- Repetition (Kierkegaard) a book by the 19th century Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard published in 1843
- Repetition as the most fundamental exercise in the Meisner acting technique
- "Repetition", a song by David Bowie on his 1979 album Lodger (album). In Poetry, Literature and Rhetoric, there are several kinds of repetition where words or certain phrases are repeated for a stronger emphasis by the Repetition is important in Music, where sounds or sequences are often Repeated. Repetition (Danish Gjentagelsen) is a book by the 19th century Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard and published on October 16, 1843 The Meisner Technique is an Acting technique developed by and named after Sanford Meisner. Lodger is an album by British singer-songwriter David Bowie, released in 1979
- "Repetition", the english translated name of Alain Robbe-Grillet's 2001 Novel La reprise (The Take Over)
- "Repetition", a song by Helmet from their 1990 album Strap It On
- "Repetition", a song by Quasi from their 1998 album Featuring "Birds"
- Repetition (single), a song by synth-pop band Information Society
- "Repetition", a bonus track on Live At The Witch Trials by The Fall
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- The act or an instance of repeating or being repeated.
- (weightlifting): A single, controlled exercise motion; also called a rep. A group of repetitions is a set.
network: | |