Race may refer to:
- Racing competitions
- Race (biology), classification of flora and fauna
- Race (classification of human beings)
- Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, official definitions of "race" used by the US Census Bureau
- Race and genetics, notion of racial classifications based on genetics. Types of racing Unassisted human racing Using only the Human body 's own Muscles Running: Cross country The Race (La Course du Millénaire was a round-the-world sailing race starting in Barcelona, Spain on December 31, 2000. In biology a race is any inbreeding group including taxonomic subgroups such as Subspecies, taxonomically subordinate to a Species and superordinate to a subrace The term race or racial group usually refers to the concept of categorizing Humans into Populations or groups on the basis of various sets Notions of race based on Human genetic variation have replaced historical approaches such as Craniology with the advent of Human genetics in
- Historical definitions of race
- The inner and outer rings of a ball bearing are called races. The historical definition of race was an immutable and distinct type or Species, sharing distinct racial characteristics such as constitution temperament A ball bearing is an engineering term referring to a type of Rolling-element bearing which uses Balls to maintain the separation between the moving parts
- RACE in molecular biology "Rapid Amplification of cDna Ends"
See also RACE, or Rapid Amplification of cDNA Ends, is a technique used in Molecular biology to obtain the partial sequence of an RNA transcript found within a cell Eleanor Race (born November 19, 1970 in Cheshire Connecticut) is a Field hockey player from the United States, who made her Harley Leland Race (born April 11 1943) is a retired American professional wrestler and current promoter Hugo Race is an Australian Rock musician and Record producer who has been based in Europe since 1989 John Abner Race ( May 12, 1914 &ndash November 9, 1983) was a member of the United States House of Representatives from 1965-1967 serving John Burton Race (born 9 December, 1957) is a Michelin star chef made famous by the Channel 4 series French Leave and Denys Alan Reginald Race, known as Reg Race, (born 23 June 1947) is a British Labour party politician " The Race " is the 19th Episode of the Supermarionation Television series Joe 90. The Race was a one-off Reality television programme broadcast on Sky One in the UK in November 2006 hosted by Denise van Outen. Race ( Hindi: रेस is a 2008 Bollywood film directed by director duo Abbas-Mustan and produced under the Tips Films banner The Race is an Indie rock band formed in 2004 in Reading, UK. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom, the UK or Britain,is a Sovereign state located Indie rock is genre of Alternative rock that primarily exists in the independent Underground music scene " The Race " is the first single from Yello 's 1988 album Flag. There are many elements that show up throughout the fantasy genre in different guises Characteristics Biology Apparently evolved from predatory ancestors members of the Race are physically shorter in height than Humans and have numerous lizard-like Colonel Race is a Fictional character created by British Mystery Novelist Agatha Christie. Race is a Racing simulator Computer game based on the World Touring Car Championship released in November.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |