Personality may refer to:
- Personality psychology is the theory and study of personality types, personality traits and individual differences
- Personality development, the study of human personality development over time
- Personality disorders, a class of mental disorders that is characterized by long-lasting rigid patterns of thought and actions
- Personality pathology is characterized by adaptive inflexibility, vicious cycles of maladaptive behavior, and emotional instability under stress
- Personality quiz, a series of questions (usually multiple-choice) intended to reveal something about the person who answers them
- Personality tests aim to describe aspects of a person's character, thoughts, and feelings
- Personality type refers to the psychological classification of different types of people
- Personality traits refers to patterns of relatively enduring characteristics of human behavior
- Personality alteration, a theory often associated with cults or brainwashing
- Cult of personality, political institution in which a leader uses mass media to create a larger-than-life public image
- Personality rights, consisting of the rights to publicity and to privacy
Show business Personality psychology studies personality based on theories of individual differences An individual's personality is an aggregate conglomeration of decisions one makes throughout life Personality disorder, formerly referred to as a Character Disorder is a class of mental disorders characterized by rigid and on-going patterns of feeling thinking and behavior In personality psychology personality refers to enduring patterns of cognition emotion and behavior that are activated in particular circumstances and often affect social adaptation A personality quiz is a series of questions (usually Multiple-choice) that intends to reveal something about the person who answers them A personality test aims to describe aspects of a person's character that remain stable throughout that person's lifetime the individual's character pattern of behavior thoughts and feelings The concept of personality type refers to the psychological classification of different types of people In Psychology, Trait theory is a major approach to the study of human personality. Brainwashing (also known as Thought reform or as Re-education) consists of any effort aimed at instilling certain attitudes and Beliefs A cult of personality or personality cult arises when a country's leader uses Mass media to create a heroic public image through unquestioning flattery and praise Personality rights are generally considered to consist of two types of rights the right to publicity or to keep one's image and likeness from being commercially exploited without permission Andrew O'Hagan (born 1968) is a Scottish Writer and Novelist. Personality and Individual Differences ( PAID) is a Scientific journal published bi-monthly by Elsevier and founded in 1980 Lloyd Price (born 9 March 1933, Kenner, Louisiana) was an early New Orleans -style Rock and roll Musician. " Cult of Personality " is a song by the heavy metal band Living Colour and the Lead single from their Debut album, Vivid Personality Crisis was a Punk rock band formed in 1979 in Winnipeg, Canada. Personality - One Was a Spider One Was a Bird is the second album by Australian band The Sleepy Jackson. A radio personality (also known as a radio host or a radio presenter) is a person with an on-air position in radio broadcasting
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- A set of qualities that make a person (or thing) distinct from another.
- An assumed role or manner of behavior.
- A celebrity.
- Charisma, or qualities that make a person stand out from the crowd.
network: | |