Personal means "of or pertaining to a person, or belonging to a person in some way", for example:
Personal may also refer to:
See also Hygiene refers to practices associated with ensuring good health and cleanliness Personal web pages are World Wide Web pages created by an individual to contain content of a personal nature Telecom Argentina SA ( Buenos Aires Stock Exchange: TECO2) is the major local Telephone company for the northern part of Argentina, including Quique González (complete name Enrique González Morales is a Spanish singer/guitar and piano player/composer born in Madrid The Personals (also known as The Personals Improvisations on Romance in the Golden Years) is a 1998 short Documentary film directed The term person is used in Common sense to mean an individual Human being.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
- Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to, or affecting, an individual, or each of many individuals; peculiar or proper to private concerns; not public or general; as, personal comfort; personal desire.
- Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance; corporeal; as, personal charms.
- Done in person; without the intervention of another.
- Relating to an individual, his character, conduct, motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as, personal reflections or remarks.
- Denoting person; as, a personal pronoun.
- A advertisement by which individuals attempt to meet others with similar interests.
- A movable; a chattel.
network: | |