Pepe may refer to:
Pepe is a nickname for José (Spanish), a diminutive for Giuseppe (Italian) and an Italian surname.
- As surname
- Fiction character
- Pepe the King Prawn, a Muppet character
- Pepe el Toro is the main character in the series of films Nosotros los Pobres, Ustedes los Ricos and Pepe el Toro, a trilogy starring Pedro Infante. Pepe, real name José Macia, (born February 25, 1935 in Santos) is a Brazilian former football player and manager José Manuel Reina Páez (born 31 August 1982 in Madrid) commonly known as Pepe Reina (his preferred nickname or José Reina, is Osman Pepe (born August 7, 1954) is a Turkish politician of the AKP Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi Simone Pepe (born August 30, 1983) is an Italian football Striker. Pepe is a 1960 movie starring Mario "Cantinflas" Moreno in the title role directed by George Sidney. Pepe Jeans is one of the fastest growing denim and casual wear brands in Europe The Parallel Element Processing Ensemble (also known as PEPE) was one of the very early Parallel computing systems The Muppets are a group of Puppet characters created by Jim Henson. Pepe el Toro is the main character in the series of films Nosotros los Pobres, Ustedes los ricos and Pepe el Toro, a trilogy starring Pedro Infante
- Pepé Le Pew, a fictional character in the Warner Bros. Pepé Le Pew is an Academy Award -winning Fictional character in the Warner Bros Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of cartoons
José is the Spanish and Portuguese form of the given name Joseph.
- Zé, Portuguese nickname for José
- Pepito, diminutive name for Pepe in Spanish culture
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |