Millie may mean: muffilicious
- Millie (pejorative), a pejorative used in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Millie (dog), dog owned by Barbara and George H. W. Bush
- Millie (singer), best known for "My Boy Lollipop"
- Millie the Model, a comic book series and its titular character
- Millie the Echidna, one of the three official mascots of the 2000 Summer Olympic Games in Sydney
- A diminutive of the female given names "Emily", "Millicent", "Mildred", and sometimes "Amelia". Belfast ( is the capital city of Northern Ireland and the seat of government in Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland (Tuaisceart Éireann Ulster Scots: Norlin Airlann) is a Country within the United Kingdom, lying in the northeast of Mildred Kerr Bush ( January 12, 1985 &ndash May 19, 1997) better known as Millie, was the Pet Springer spaniel George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12 1924 served as the forty-first President of the United States from 1989 to 1993 Millie, born Millicent Small 6 October 1946 in Clarendon, Jamaica) " My Boy Lollipop " is a Song written in the mid-1950s and usually credited to Robert Spencer Morris Levy and Johnny Roberts Millie the Model was Marvel Comics ' longest-running Humor title first published by the company's 1940s predecessor Timely Comics, and continuing Comics (via Latin from the Greek "" kōmikos, of or pertaining to "comedy" from kōmos "revel" "I am proud and happy to proclaim that you have presented to the world the best Olympic Games ever A diminutive is a formation of a Word used to convey a slight degree of the root meaning smallness of the object or quality named encapsulation intimacy or endearment Emily may refer to Emily Byrd Starr, heroine of Lucy Maud Montgomery 's Emily of New Moon series Emily Haines Amelia is a female Given name. It is derived from the Germanic word amal meaning "work" and means "industrious" and "fertile"
- Millicent Mudd, a character in the webcomic Ozy and Millie. Ozy and Millie is a Webcomic, created by D C Simpson, which debuted in January 1997
- "A Milli" a single from Lil Wayne's sixth studio album, Tha Carter III. " A Milli " is a track Tha Carter III is the sixth Studio album by American rapper Lil Wayne, released on June 10 2008
- Millie (Suikoden) A character in the video game suikoden 2
- Millie is a short story by Katherine Mansfield. This is a list of characters in the PlayStation role-playing game Suikoden II. Millie is a 1913 short story by Katherine Mansfield. It was first published in the Blue Review in June 1913 Kathleen Mansfield Murry ( 14 October 1888 – 9 January 1923) was a prominent New Zealand modernist writer of short fiction who wrote under the
- Thoroughly Modern Millie, the 1967 musical film starring Julie Andrews
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (musical), the 2002 Broadway musical
- Or see milli-. This article is about the 1967 film For the Broadway musical see Thoroughly Modern Millie (musical. Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews, DBE (born Julia Elizabeth Wells on October 1 1935) is an award-winning English Actress Thoroughly Modern Millie is a Tony Award -winning musical with music by Jeanine Tesori, lyrics by Dick Scanlan, and a book "Milli" redirects here for the village in Azerbaijan see Birinci Milli; for similar-sounding words see Millie.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- (Northern Ireland, 19th Century, pejorative) a mill-worker, usually a young, working class woman working in the factories of Ireland's linen industry.
- (modern, pejorative) A working class, harsh-spoken woman, often unemployed (also mil-bag)<ref>Give my Head Peace</ref>.
- A diminutive of Mildred, Millicent, Emily and Camilla, also used as a formal given name.
network: | |