Microchip can also refer to:
Linus "Microchip" Lieberman (often known as Micro) is a fictional Comic book character in the Marvel Universe. The Punisher ( Frank Castle) is a fictional Antihero that appears in the Comic books published by Marvel Comics.© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Integrated circuit, a set of electronic components on a single unit. Microchipsjpg|right|thumb|200px|Microchips ( EPROM memory with a transparent window showing the integrated circuit inside
- Microchip Technology, a company that makes popular 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontroller lines. Microchip Technology ( is a manufacturer of microcontroller memory and analog Semiconductors, founded in 1989 when a group of venture capitalists acquired Microchip
- Microchip implant (animal), a microchip implanted into animals. A microchip implant is an identifying Integrated circuit placed under the skin of a Dog, Cat, or other
- Microchip implant (human), a microchip implanted into a human being. This article deals with human microchip implants For use in animals see Microchip implant (animal.
- Microchip (comics), a supporting character in The Punisher comics
network: | |