Mastermind or Masterminds may refer to:
- The Master Mind, a 1914 American black & white silent movie
- Masterminds (film), a 1997 film starring Patrick Stewart
- Master Mind (2010 film), an upcoming computer animated film from Dreamworks Animation, scheduled for release in 2010. The Master Mind of Mars is an Edgar Rice Burroughs science fiction novel the sixth of his famous Barsoom series Mastermind Japan is a specialty menswear manufacturer started in Tokyo in 1997. Mastermind was a Marvel Comics Supervillain, an adversary of the X-Men. Martinique Jason (born Martinique Wyngarde) also known as Mastermind, is a fictional mutant supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe Lady Mastermind ( Regan Wyngarde) is a Fictional character, a Supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe. Mastermind is a Fictional Comic book computer that has appeared in various series published by Marvel Comics. Master Mind was a Comic strip in the British comic magazine Buster. The Master Mind is a 1914 American black & white silent crime / Drama film directed by Oscar Apfel and Masterminds is a 1997 Comedy Action film starring Patrick Stewart in a hiatus between Star Trek First Contact and Star Trek Patrick Hewes Stewart, OBE (born 13 July 1940 is an English Film, Television and stage Actor. DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc ( is an independent American Animation studio which primarily produce a series of critically and commercially successful
- Mastermind (U.S. band), a progressive rock band from New Jersey
- Mastermind (Japanese band), a power metal band from Japan
- Dr. Mastermind, a rock band featuring current Journey drummer Deen Castronovo
- Mastermind (album), the 2005 album by British dance diva Tina Cousins
- Mastermind, a 2005 album by hip-hop artist Qsic
- Herbie the Mastermind, a British DJ
- "Mastermind" a track from Mike Oldfield's The Millennium Bell album
- Mastermind, a 2008 single from Mindless Self Indulgence. Mastermind or Master Mind is a simple Code -breaking Board game for two players City of Villains is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game based on the Superhero Comic book Genre, developed by Cryptic Mastermind is a Progressive rock band from New Jersey formed by the brothers Bill Berends and Rich Berends in 1986 Mastermind is a power metal band raving from Japan Having formed in 1995 the band has released four demos and four studio albums Dr Mastermind is a band featuring current Journey drummer Deen Castronovo, his one time Wild Dogs bandmate singer Matt McCourt (alias Dr Rock music is a genre of Popular music often though not necessarily employing Electric guitar, Bass guitar, and Drums. Mastermind is the second studio album by the British Dance-pop diva Tina Cousins released in Australia and New Zealand in 2005 Herbie the Mastermind (real name Herbie Laidley has worked under a variety of Pseudonyms including The Rapologists and Mastermind (confusingly this is also the name of a DJ Michael Gordon Oldfield (born 15 May 1953 in Reading, Berkshire) is an English Multi-instrumentalist Musician The Millennium Bell is a record album written and mostly performed by Mike Oldfield, released in 1999 (see 1999 in music) If is the fourth Studio album by New York group Mindless Self Indulgence. Mindless Self Indulgence (commonly referred to as MSI) is a New York-based Shock rock band
- "Mastermind" a track from Megadeth's Cryptic Writings album
- Mastermind (Role Variant), one of the 16 role variants that the Keirsey Temperament Sorter is based on
- INTJ (Mastermind), a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Mastermind (TV series), a British quiz show
- Masterminds (Canadian TV series), a Canadian TV series airing on History Television in Canada, and Court TV in the US. Megadeth is an American heavy metal band led by founder front man guitarist and songwriter Dave Mustaine. Cryptic Writings is the seventh studio album by heavy metal band Megadeth, released in June 1997 with a remixed and remastered version released in The Mastermind Rational is one of the 16 role variants of the Keirsey Temperament Sorter. This article is about the Myers-Briggs personality type For the Socionics INTj see Logical Intuitive Introvert. Mastermind is a British quiz show, well-known for its challenging questions intimidating setting and air of seriousness International Mastermind was an international spin-off of the BBC Mastermind quiz show Mastermind India was a quiz show based on Mastermind was aired on BBC World's "Made in India" Series Junior Mastermind is a spin-off of the British Quiz show Mastermind, featuring children generally aged 10 and 11 as contestants For other uses of "Masterminds" see Masterminds (disambiguation.
- Masterminds (Quiz Bowl), the television show on Time Warner TW3, broadcasting the Quiz Bowl games from the Albany, New York area. MasterMinds (Quiz Bowl is a division of the national Quiz Bowl organization closely related to College Bowl. Time Warner Inc ( is the world's largest media and entertainment conglomerate, headquartered in New York City. Albany is the Capital of the State of New York and the County seat of Albany County.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- A person responsible for the highest level of planning and execution of a major operation.
- To act in the role of mastermind.
network: | |