Level may refer to:
Structure is a fundamental and sometimes Intangible notion covering the Recognition, Observation, nature, and Stability of
- A floor of a building
- A level of a mine, see shaft mining. A floor is the walking surface of a room or vehicle Floors vary from simple dirt in a cave to many-layered surfaces using modern technology Shaft mining or Shaft sinking refers to the method of excavating a vertical or near-vertical tunnel from the top down where there is initially no access to the bottom A level with access to the surface is an adit
- Level (computer and video games), a stage of the game
- In an Internet post, an indication of the number of previous replies at which a portion of text was written (see detail at: Posting style)
- Level up, in role-playing games
- Level (music), similar to but more general and basic than a chord
- LeveL, a games magazine in the Czech Republic, Romania and Turkey
- ILR scale, also known as Foreign Service Levels
- Sound pressure level, a measure related to decibels
- Levelling, a process used in surveying used to measure relative heights
- Levelling or regrading in civil engineering
- Spirit level (also called a bubble level), a tool used in construction and surveying
- Dumpy level, used in surveying
- Laser line level
- Levellers, a group that wished to bring all people to the same social status and wealth
- A level in applied statistics, the different treatments that are applied within a factor; see design of experiments
- Somerset Levels, a wetland area of central Somerset, England
- Level Vodka, a luxury vodka produced by Absolut
- Leveling seat, an assembly seat assigned to a party in a process aiming at achieving a more proportional distribution of seats
- Level (Raconteurs song), the fourth single from The Raconteurs' debut album Broken Boy Soldiers
- "Leveled", a song by Avail from their 2000 album One Wrench
- Morphological leveling, a diachronic process of morphological simplification in linguistics
- Levél, a village in Hungary
- Level, Ohio, a former community in the United States
- Levels of Knowing and Existence, a book on general semantics by Harry L. An adit is a type of entrance to an Underground mine which is horizontal or nearly horizontal The Internet is a global system of interconnected Computer networks When a message is replied to in E-mail, Internet forums or Usenet, the original can often be included or "quoted" in a variety of different Posting A level (van der Merwe 1989 also "tonality level" Kubik's "tonal step" and John Blacking 's " Root progression " is a temporary LEVEL is a Computer and video games Magazine originating in the Czech Republic with branches in Romania and Turkey The Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR scale is a set of descriptions of abilities to communicate in a language Sound pressure is the local Pressure deviation from the ambient (average or equilibrium pressure caused by a Sound Wave. Surveying is the technique and science of accurately determining the terrestrial or three-dimensional space Position of points and the distances and angles between Regrading is the process of raising and/or lowering the levels of land such a project can also be referred to as a regrade. A spirit level or bubble level is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is Level or Plumb. A dumpy level, builder's auto level, leveling instrument or automatic level is an optical instrument used in Surveying and building A laser line level is a tool combining a Spirit level and/or Plumb bob with a Laser to display an accurately horizontal or vertical illuminated line See Levellers (disambiguation for alternative meanings. The Levellers were members of a mid 17th century English Political movement Design of experiments, or experimental design, is the design of all information-gathering exercises where variation is present whether under the full control of the experimenter The Somerset Levels (or Somerset Levels and Moors as they are less commonly but more correctly called is a sparsely populated Wetland area of central Somerset Level Vodka, a brand of vodka from the makers of Absolut was launched in 2004 Leveling seats ( utjevningsmandater) are a mechanism employed in Norwegian elections to the national legislature the Storting, and in Swedish The Raconteurs (also known as The Saboteurs in Australia are a Rock band formed in 2005 featuring four members known for other musical projects Jack One Wrench is Avail 's fifth studio Album, and their first full-length released on Fat Wreck Chords in 2000 In Linguistics, morphological leveling is the generalization of an Inflection across a paradigm or between words Levél is a village in Győr-Moson-Sopron county Hungary. Geography Levél is in the northwest corner of Hungary, along the Level is an Unincorporated area in southern Harlan Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States, which in the 19th century was Weinberg
- Levels of biological organisation
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- The same height at all places; parallel to the ground.
- At the same height as some reference; constructed as level with.
- (Frequency) Being unvaried.
- Being sensible.
- A tool for finding whether a surface is level, or for creating a horizontal or vertical line of reference.
- A distance relative to a given reference elevation.
- Degree or amount.
- In an Internet post, an indication of the number of previous replies at which a portion of text was written.
- (gaming) One of several discrete segments of a game generally increasing in difficulty. Often numbered. Often, each level occupies different physical space (levels don't require any direct physical relationship to each other, e.g. vertically stacked, horizontally chained, etc).
- (gaming) A periodic progression of integer values that quantify a character's experience and power.
- A floor of a multi-storey building.
- To adjust so as to make as flat or perpendicular to the ground of possible.
- To destroy by reducing to ground level; to raze.
- (gaming) To progress to the next level.
- To aim or direct (a weapon, a stare, an accusation, etc).
- (rare) To levy.
network: | |