Integration is a process of combining or accumulating. It may specifically refer to:
- The bringing together of two or more economies, cultures, religions (usually called syncretism), etc. Syncretism consists of the attempt to reconcile disparate or contradictory beliefs often while melding practices of various schools of thought
- in sociology and economy
- in mathematics
- In computer science
- System integration, the process by which smaller pieces of software are brought together to form a larger piece of software that was designed to solve a problem
- Digital integration, in computer science, allows data from one device or software to be read or manipulated by another, resulting in ease of use; see also XML
- Enterprise application integration, also known as systems integration, as the use of software and computer systems to bring together a set of enterprise computer applications
- IP integration, involving the Internet Protocol
- in biology
See also Social integration is a term used in Sociology and several other Social sciences. Racial integration, or simply integration includes Desegregation (the process of ending systematic Racial segregation) Desegregation is the process of ending Racial segregation, most commonly used in reference to the United States. Economic integration is a term used to describe how different aspects between economies are integrated Regional integration is a process in which states enter into a regional organisation in order to increase regional cooperation and diffuse regional tensions In Microeconomics and Strategic management, the term horizontal integration describes a type of ownership and control In Microeconomics and Management, the term vertical integration describes a style of Management control. In the Contract Law, an integration clause, or merger clause (sometimes particularly in the United Kingdom, referred to as an entire A farming system that produces high quality Food and other products by using natural resources and regulating mechanisms to replace polluting inputs and to secure Sustainable farming The European Space Agency 's INTErnational Gamma-Ray Astrophysics Laboratory ( INTEGRAL) is detecting some of the most energetic radiation that comes from space In Calculus, an antiderivative, primitive or indefinite integral of a function f is a function F whose Derivative System integration is the bringing together of the component Subsystems into one system and ensuring that the subsystems function together as a system Digital integration is the idea that data or Information on any given Electronic device can be read or manipulated by another device using a standard format Don't change "Extensible" Enterprise Application Integration (EAI is defined as the uses of Software and computer systems architectural principles to integrate a set of enterprise computer applications The Internet Protocol ( IP) is a protocol used for communicating data across a Packet-switched Internetwork using the Internet Protocol The pre-integration complex is generally composed of the viral genetic material and associated proteins (viral and host after release into the cell Disintegration is the eighth studio album by English Alternative rock band The Cure, released on 12 May 1989 by Fiction Records.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- The act or process of making whole or entire.
- (calculus) The operation of finding the integral of a function.
- In evolution, the process by which the manifold is compacted into the relatively simple and permanent; supposed to alternate with differentiation as an agent in development.
network: | |