Housing can be:
House generally refers to a Shelter or Building that is a Dwelling or place for Habitation by Human beings. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA is a United States Government agency created as part of the National Housing Act of 1934. Enclosure or inclosure (the latter is used in Legal documents and Place names is the term used in England and Wales
- To do with dwellings and houses
- An enclosure containing some equipment or mechanism
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Present participle of house.
- (uncountable) The activity of enclosing something or providing a residence for someone.
- (uncountable) Residences, collectively.
- (countable) A mechanical component's container or covering.
network: | |