The Hot Digital Songs chart ranks the best-selling digital singles in the United States, according to Billboard. The United States of America —commonly referred to as the See Billboard (Turkish magazine Billboard is a weekly American Magazine devoted to the Music industry
Beginning in February 2005, digital sales have been incorporated into many of Billboard's music single charts. February 2005: ← - January - February - March - April - May - June - July - August It was decided to do so mainly because the digital market was more reliable than the unpopular commercial single-sales market. 
Most downloads sold
- Flo-Rida's song "Low" set a new record for the biggest sales week for a digital song with 467,000 downloads. Tramar Dillard, better known by his stage name Flo Rida is an American rapper " Low " is the first single from Flo Rida 's Debut album, Mail on Sunday nominated for 2008 MTV Video Music Awards.  Timbaland's song "Apologize" has the record for the second largest sales week with sales of 319,000 digital downloads. Timothy Z Mosley (born March 10, 1971) better known by his Stage name Timbaland, is an American Record producer,
- The year 2007 saw nine different digital songs with sales that exceeded 2 million compared to one in 2006. 41 digital songs exceeded the one million sales mark for this year compared to 22 songs in 2006 and only two songs in 2005.
- Mariah Carey's song "Touch My Body" is record-breaking digital sales debut with 286,000 copies sold in its first week of availability. " Touch My Body " is a song co-written by American singer Mariah Carey, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Crystal "Cri$tyle"
- ^ Billboard updated album charts. The Hot Digital Tracks is a song popularity chart that ranks the best selling digital tracks in the United States according to Billboard magazine. Billboard. Retrieved on 2008-06-02. 2008 ( MMVIII) is the current year in accordance with the Gregorian calendar, a Leap year that started on Tuesday of the Common Events 455 - The Vandals enter Rome, and plunder the city for two weeks
- ^ Cohen, Jonathan. "Flo Rida Sets Digital Record, Remains No. 1", Billboard magazine, 2008-01-03. 2008 ( MMVIII) is the current year in accordance with the Gregorian calendar, a Leap year that started on Tuesday of the Common Events 1431 - Joan of Arc is handed over to the Bishop Pierre Cauchon. Retrieved on 2008-01-03. 2008 ( MMVIII) is the current year in accordance with the Gregorian calendar, a Leap year that started on Tuesday of the Common Events 1431 - Joan of Arc is handed over to the Bishop Pierre Cauchon.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |