Fixed may refer to:
- Fixed (EP), a Nine Inch Nails remix EP
- Fixed (typeface), a collection of monospace bitmap fonts for the X Window System
- fixed line, abbreviation for a fixed phone line connection, in telecommunications
- Neutering, removal of an animal's reproductive organ
See also Fixed (also known as Halo 6) is a remix EP by Nine Inch Nails released in 1992 misc-fixed is a collection of monospace Bitmap fonts that is distributed with the X Window System. A landline, main line or fixed-line is a Telephone line which travels through a solid medium either metal Wire or Optical fibre Neutering, from the Latin neuter (of neither sex is the removal of an animal's Reproductive organ, either all of it or a considerably large part Fixer is the eighth studio LP by the electronic group Download.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Simple past tense and past participle of fix.
- Not changing, not able to be changed, staying the same.
- Chemically stable.
- Supplied with what one needs.
network: | |