Executive may refer to:
- Executive (government), a branch of government or local authority
- Executive order, is an edict issued by a member of the executive branch of a government
- Executive system (or executive functions), the brain processes involved in high-order cognition
- Executive car, a size of car
- Architecture of Windows NT#Executive, an internal part of modern Microsoft Windows
- Senior manager, also known as a corporate executive; a manager in a corporation
- Chief executive officer (CEO) or chief executive is the highest-ranking corporate officer
- Executive format, a special paper size in the United States and Canada
- The Executive, a fictional belt-less raincoat in the American sitcom Seinfeld
- Executive, a Lebanese newsmagazine
- Studio executive is an employee of a film studio. In Political science and Constitutional law, the executive is the branch of government responsible for the day-to-day management of the State. Executive car is a British term that refers to a car's size and is used to describe an Automobile larger than a Large family car. Windows NT 31, Windows NT 35, Windows NT 351, Windows NT 40, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Senior management is generally a team of individuals at the highest level of organizational management who have the day-to-day responsibilities of managing a corporation A chief executive officer ( CEO) or chief executive is typically the highest-ranking corporate officer ( executive) or administrator There have been many standard sizes of Paper at different times and in different countries but today there are two widespread systems in use the international standard (A4 Seinfeld is an American Situation comedy, or sitcom that originally aired on NBC from July 5 1989 to May 14 1998 lasting nine seasons Executive is a monthly News magazine which focuses on Lebanese as well as middle-eastern business and foreign affairs A newsmagazine, also spelled news magazine, is usually a weekly Magazine featuring articles or segments on current events The studio executive is an employee of a Film studio or a Corporation doing business in the Entertainment industry. A movie studio (aka film studio) is in the established sense of the term a company that distributes films.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Designed or fitted for execution, or carrying into effect.
- A title of a chief officer or administrator, especially one who can make significant decisions on her/his own authority.
- That branch of government which is responsible for enforcing laws and judicial decisions, and for the day-to-day running of the state.
network: | |