Excel may refer to:
- Microsoft Excel, a spreadsheet application by Microsoft Corporation
- Excel (gum), a brand of chewing gum produced by Wrigley's
- Excel (band), a band from Venice, California
- Excel (Excel Saga), the protagonist in the manga and anime series Excel Saga
- Excel, Alabama, a town in the United States
- ExCeL Exhibition Centre in London, England
- EXCEL High School, a public secondary school in Oakland, California, USA
See also In Computing, Microsoft Excel (full name Microsoft Office Excel) consists of a proprietary Spreadsheet -application written and distributed Wrigley's Excel is a line of Chewing gum and mints available in Canada since 1991 Excel is a now-defunct punk / metal fusion band from Venice California. This list contains the primary and notable secondary characters of Excel Saga, a Japanese Manga and Anime series Excel is a town in Monroe County, Alabama, United States. At the 2000 census the population was 582 The ExCeL Exhibition Centre is a large purpose-built exhibition centre in the Royal Docks area of London 's redeveloped Docklands. McClymonds Educational Complex is the collective name of the two small high schools occupying the building of McClymonds High School. This article refers to the X1 and X2 models of the Hyundai Excel (1985-1994 The Type 89 Lotus Excel, built from 1982 to 1992 was a front-engined rear-wheel drive car based on the earlier Lotus Eclat, which itself was based The Optare Excel was a Low-floor full-size Single-decker bus manufactured by Optare. XL Airways was a British low-cost charter and scheduled Airline, which ceased operations when it went into administration on 12 September 2008 Excel Communications was founded in 1988 by Dallas entrepreneur Kenny Troutt as a long distance reseller in the US telecom sector at the birth of telecom deregulation Philadelphia International Records is a Record label founded by Kenneth Gamble and Leon Huff in 1971. Edexcel is a London -based for-profit company and one of England, Wales and Northern Ireland 's five main Examination boards The
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- (transitive) To surpass someone or something; to be better or do better than someone or something.
- (intransitive) To be much better than others.
- (properly Microsoft Excel) A spreadsheet application software written and distributed by Microsoft®.
network: | |