Drumming may refer to:
The drum is a member of the percussion group technically classified as a Membranophone. Drumming is a Music composition by the minimalist composer Steve Reich, dating from 1970-1971 WikipediaWikiProject Composers#Lead section --> Stephen Michael Reich (born October 3 A percussion ensemble is a Musical ensemble consisting of only Percussion instruments Although the term can be used to describe any such group it commonly refers Drumming (also called bleating) is a sound produced by Snipe as part of their courtship display flights The woodpeckers, piculets and wrynecks are a family, Picidae, of Near-passerine Birds. A lek is a gathering of Males of certain animal species for the purposes of competitive Mating display
- the act of playing the drums or other percussion instruments
- Drumming, a musical composition written by Steve Reich in 1971 for percussion ensemble
- Drumming (snipe), mechanical sound produced by snipe in the course of aerial courtship displays
- the rapid, repetitive series of strikes of a woodpecker's bill on a tree or other substrate to establish territory or attract a mate
- a mating display of animals such as birds, often in connection with a lek (mating arena)
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- The act of beating a drum.
- Present participle of drum.
network: | |