Cordial may refer to:
A cordial is a type of candy in which a Fruit filling is placed within a Chocolate shell© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Squash (drink), an extremely sweet non-alcoholic fruit flavoured drink concentrate that is diluted with water to taste. Squash (sometimes called cordial; however see the definitions below is a highly-sweetened (and often fruit-based Concentrate, which is mixed with a liquid most It is most popular in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- Syrup may refer to a similar beverage in the United States. In Cooking, a syrup (from Arabic' ar شراب sharab, beverage via Latin siropus) is a thick Viscous Liquid
- Cordial (medicine), any invigorating and stimulating preparation; e. A cordial is any invigorating and stimulating preparation eg Peppermint cordial g. peppermint cordial
- Liqueur is often used as a synonym for an "alcoholic cordial". A liqueur is a sweet Alcoholic beverage, often flavored with Fruits, Herbs Spices Flowers Seeds Roots Plants (Subtle differences in usage between the two terms are covered in the article).
- Cordial (candy), a type of candy, in which a fruit filling is placed within a chocolate shell
network: | |