Conglomerate may refer to:
- Conglomerate (company)
- Conglomerate (geology)
- Conglomerate XML editor
- The Conglomerate (comics), a corporate-sponsored superhero team in the DC Universe. A conglomerate is a large Company that consists of seemingly unrelated Business sections A conglomerate (kɒnˈglɒmərət is a rock consisting of individual stones that have become cemented together Conglomerate is an XML editor for GNOME that emphasizes structured data The Conglomerate is a fictional DC Comics Superhero team They first appeared in Justice League Quarterly #1 (Winter 1990 A superhero (sometimes rendered super-hero or super hero) is a Fictional character "of unprecedented physical prowess dedicated to acts of derring-do The DC Universe ( DCU) is the fictional Shared universe where most of the comic stories published by DC Comics take place
- The Conglomerate, a jazz quartet from Melbourne, Australia. The Conglomerate are a jazz quartet from Melbourne. The band consists of Harry Angus on trumpet and vocals Ollie McGill on piano Jules Pascoe on double Jazz is an American Musical art form which originated in the beginning of the 20th century in African American communities in the Southern United States Melbourne ( is the second most populous city in Australia, with a Metropolitan area population of approximately 3 For a topic outline on this subject see List of basic Australia topics.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- A cluster of heterogeneous things.
- (business) A corporation formed by the combination of several smaller corporations whose activities are unrelated to the corporation's primary activity.
- (geology) A rock consisting of gravel or pebbles embedded in a matrix.
- Clustered together into a mass.
- To combine together into a larger mass.
- (business) To combine together into a larger corporation.
network: | |