Cocaine has several meanings
- Cocaine, an alkaloid derived from the coca plant. Cocaine ( benzoylmethyl ecgonine) is a Crystalline Tropane Alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the Coca plant Not to be confused with Cocoa. Coca is a Plant in the family Erythroxylaceae, native to north-western South America
- Cocaine (drink), an highly caffeinated energy drink that does not contain the alkaloid cocaine
- "Cocaine" (song), a blues song by J. Cocaine is a highly caffeinated Energy drink distributed by Redux Beverages. "Cocaine" is a song written and recorded by JJ Cale in 1975 and most widely known in a Cover version recorded by Eric Clapton. J. Cale, later covered by Eric Clapton
- "Cocaine" (song), a song written by rev. "Cocaine" is a song written and recorded by JJ Cale in 1975 and most widely known in a Cover version recorded by Eric Clapton. Gary Davis, Jackson Browne & Glenn Frey in 1968. Clyde Jackson Browne (born October 9, 1948) is a German -born American rock Singer-songwriter and Musician. Year 1968 ( MCMLXVIII) was a Leap year starting on Monday (link will display full calendar of the Gregorian calendar.
- "Cocaine", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1972 book Seventh Heaven
- "Cocaine", a song by electronic music group, Yakooza. Seventh Heaven is a Poetry collection by Patti Smith, published in 1972 Yakooza is a German Electronic music group made up of Uwe Wagenknecht and Mike Misar.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |