Coat can refer to any one of the following:
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- Coat (clothing), an article of clothing for humans. A coat is a long garment worn by both men and women for warmth or Fashion.
- Coat (animal), the fur coat of an animal. Coat, or the nature and quality of a show Mammal 's Pelage, is important to the Animal fancy in the judging of the animal particularly at conformation
- Coat of arms, a heraldic design used to identify a nation, city, family, or individual. A coat of arms or armorial bearings (often just arms for short in European tradition is a design belonging to a particular person (or group of people
- Coat, a layer of a certain substance, usually paint. Paint is any Liquid, liquifiable or mastic composition which after application to a substrate in a thin layer is converted to an opaque Solid
- Dogcoat, an article of clothing for dogs. A rug is a covering or Garment made by humans to protect their Pets from the elements as in a horse rug or dog coat.
network: | |