Channel 7 may refer to:
- Channel 7 (musician), the musician previously known as 7 Aurelius. Marcus Vest (born July 7, 1977 in Lexington Kentucky, United States) better know by his Stage name Channel 7, formerly
- Seven Network, an Australian television network,
- Channel 7 Television, an independent local station in North and North East Lincolnshire, England. The Seven Network is an Australian television network, owned by the Seven Media Group. Channel 7 Television is a local Television station based in the United Kingdom.
- BBTV Channel 7, a television station in Thailand.
- Mind Shear Software, A now defunct small US-based personal computer game developer.
- DZBB-TV, the flagship television station of GMA Network in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- IBN-7, A Hindi television news channel operated by Global Broadcast News. Global Broadcast News (GBN is an India media corporation under the Network 18 umbrella
- Tropical Vision Limited, a Belize news channel. Tropical Vision Limited, or as it is locally known Channel 7, is a Belize City based Television station operating since 1981.
- Various (mostly ABC-owned) stations using the Circle 7 logo
- Several television stations in North America which broadcast on VHF frequencies covering 175. The American Broadcasting Company ( ABC) is an American Television network. The Circle 7 logo is one of the most classic and familiar Television station Logos in the United States. 25-179. 75 MHz; see the following:
- For Canada see Category: Channel 7 TV stations in Canada
- For Mexico see Category: Channel 7 TV stations in Mexico
- For the United States see Category: Channel 7 TV stations in the United States
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |