Bob Quinn can refer to:
- Bob Quinn (Irish filmmaker), b. Bob Quinn ( Irish: Roibeard Ó Cuinn (born Dublin, 1935 is an Irish filmmaker, writer and photographer Dublin, 1935.
- Bob Quinn (1870-1954), an American baseball executive. The United States of America —commonly referred to as the
- Bob Quinn, also an American baseball executive and grandson of J. The United States of America —commonly referred to as the A. Robert Quinn (above).
- Bob Quinn, an Australian politician. For the Australian rules footballer see Bob Quinn (Australian footballer.
- Bob Quinn (Australian footballer), (b. Robert Berrima Quinn MM (9 April 1915 - 12 September 2008 was a champion Australian rules footballer with Port Adelaide Football Club in the South April 9, 1915) a former Australian rules footballer with Port Adelaide in the SANFL. Events 193 - Septimius Severus is proclaimed Roman Emperor by the army in Illyricum (in the Balkans) Year 1915 ( MCMXV) was a Common year starting on Friday (link will display the full calendar of the Gregorian calendar (or a Common year Australian (rules football, or simply known as football, footy or Aussie rules, is a Team sport played between two teams of 18 players Port Adelaide Football Club, often referred to as simply Port or the Power is an Australian rules football club based in Adelaide, South Australia Clubs Several clubs share their nicknames with AFL/VFL clubs This is purely coincidental the teams are not named after each other
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
network: | |