A baccalaureate is an educational qualification. See Bachelor's degree for background on the term. A bachelor's degree is usually an Undergraduate Academic degree awarded for a course or major that generally lasts for three four or in some cases and
baccalaureate may also refer to:
- International Baccalaureate, a group of three internationally recognised educational programmes for students aged 3 to 19. The International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma Programme (DP is an Educational programme examined in one of three languages ( English, French or Spanish
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, the senior of the three International Baccalaureate programmes, for students aged 15-19. The International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma Programme (DP is an Educational programme examined in one of three languages ( English, French or Spanish
- European Baccalaureate, awarded to students who successfully manage to complete a European School. The European Baccalaureate (" Bac " is awarded to students who successfully managed to complete a European School. The European Schools are Co-educational public Schools providing nursery, primary and Secondary education.
- French Baccalaureate (le baccalauréat) France's national secondary-school (lycée) diploma. The baccalauréat (bakaloʁeˈa often known in France colloquially as le bac or le bachôt, is an academic qualification which
- Romanian Baccalaureate (BAC) Romania's national secondary-school (liceu) diploma. The Bacalaureat (or BAC for short is an exam held in Romania when one gradates High school (liceu
- Baccalauréat, a term used in Canada that refers to a bachelor's degree in Francophone universities. A bachelor's degree is usually an Undergraduate Academic degree awarded for a course or major that generally lasts for three four or in some cases and
- Baccalaureate service, "a farewell address in the form of a sermon delivered to a graduating class" (in the United States). A Baccalaureate service is an American event which features a speech or series of speeches given to a graduating senior class from a College or High
- Engineering Baccalaureate in Quebec, which is a 4-year study program.
© 2009 citizendia.org; parts available under the terms of GNU Free Documentation License, from http://en.wikipedia.org
- The first or lowest academical degree conferred by universities and colleges; a bachelor degree.
- A highschool completion exam and qualification awarded in many countries (e.g. Finland, France, Moldova, Romania), designed to enable students to go on to higher education.
- (United States) A farewell address in the form of a sermon delivered to a graduating class.
- Pertaining to a bachelor of arts.
network: | |